‘My Daughter Failed Senior Four Three Times, but This Time She Passed With Excellent Grades,’ Iganga Mother Shares Her Family’s Story

My name is Sarah, and I come from Iganga, Uganda. For years, I watched my daughter struggle in Senior Four despite her hard work and determination. Seeing her fail the same level three consecutive times was painful, and I started worrying about her future and whether she would ever achieve her academic dreams.

My daughter had always wanted to succeed in school. She attended classes, revised her books, and tried her best, but every time the results came out, disappointment followed. After the third failure, she became discouraged and started losing confidence in herself.

As a mother, I felt helpless. I wondered what we were doing wrong and what could be changed to help her improve. I tried encouraging her, finding better study methods, and giving her the support she needed, but the results were still not what we hoped for.GET FULL STORY HERE.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post