My name is Daniel, and for many years I lived with a question that almost destroyed my confidence:
“Why does every opportunity disappear when I am almost succeeding?”
I was not lazy. I was not uneducated. I had a diploma, experience, and the determination to build a good life for my family. But every time I got close to changing my situation, something would happen.
I would attend interviews and perform well. Sometimes employers would even tell me, “We will call you soon.”
Then silence. Days became weeks. Weeks became months. The same story repeated itself again and again.
At first, I blamed the economy. I blamed my qualifications. I blamed myself. My friends started avoiding me because every conversation ended with my struggles. Some people began saying I was unlucky. Others told me maybe I was not meant to succeed.
The hardest moment came when my younger brother, who finished school after me, got a good job while I remained at home searching.
I smiled and congratulated him, but deep inside I felt broken. One night, sitting alone outside my house, I asked myself, “What is wrong with my life?”
That was when an old family friend told me about a traditional healer who helped people examine spiritual and personal challenges. Out of desperation, I decided to seek guidance.GET FULL STORY.
“Why does every opportunity disappear when I am almost succeeding?”
I was not lazy. I was not uneducated. I had a diploma, experience, and the determination to build a good life for my family. But every time I got close to changing my situation, something would happen.
I would attend interviews and perform well. Sometimes employers would even tell me, “We will call you soon.”
Then silence. Days became weeks. Weeks became months. The same story repeated itself again and again.
At first, I blamed the economy. I blamed my qualifications. I blamed myself. My friends started avoiding me because every conversation ended with my struggles. Some people began saying I was unlucky. Others told me maybe I was not meant to succeed.
The hardest moment came when my younger brother, who finished school after me, got a good job while I remained at home searching.
I smiled and congratulated him, but deep inside I felt broken. One night, sitting alone outside my house, I asked myself, “What is wrong with my life?”
That was when an old family friend told me about a traditional healer who helped people examine spiritual and personal challenges. Out of desperation, I decided to seek guidance.GET FULL STORY.