My name is James, and I come from Mukono, Uganda. There was a time when I believed I had found the woman I would spend the rest of my life with. I sacrificed almost everything I had to support her education because I believed we were building our future together. Unfortunately, shortly after she graduated from university, she left me and married another man.
When we first met, she was struggling to pay her tuition and was on the verge of dropping out of university. I loved her deeply and promised to stand by her no matter what happened. Semester after semester, I paid her tuition, rent, books, and other expenses because I genuinely believed we would eventually get married.
Throughout her studies, she constantly assured me that I was the only man she wanted. She promised that after graduation we would settle down and start a family. Those promises kept me motivated even when supporting her became financially difficult.
Everything changed immediately after she graduated. She slowly stopped answering my calls and rarely replied to my messages. A few weeks later, I received the shocking news that she had introduced another man to her family and was preparing for a traditional marriage ceremony. GET FULL STORY HERE.
When we first met, she was struggling to pay her tuition and was on the verge of dropping out of university. I loved her deeply and promised to stand by her no matter what happened. Semester after semester, I paid her tuition, rent, books, and other expenses because I genuinely believed we would eventually get married.
Throughout her studies, she constantly assured me that I was the only man she wanted. She promised that after graduation we would settle down and start a family. Those promises kept me motivated even when supporting her became financially difficult.
Everything changed immediately after she graduated. She slowly stopped answering my calls and rarely replied to my messages. A few weeks later, I received the shocking news that she had introduced another man to her family and was preparing for a traditional marriage ceremony. GET FULL STORY HERE.