'I Love Mugumo' Sign At Senator John Methu's Rural Home Fuels Comparisons With Wamunyoro

Nyandarua Senator John Methu on Saturday hosted a delegation from the Borana Council of Elders at his Mugumo residence.

According to Methu, the delegation was led by Yusuf Jillo, an adviser to the Borana Council of Elders.

During the meeting, Jillo presented gifts from the council and congratulated the senator over the recent Ol Kalou parliamentary by-election victory, describing it as an important political milestone.

Methu said the delegation expressed optimism about future political cooperation and indicated that leaders from the North Eastern region intend to visit former DP Rigathi Gachagua at his Wamunyoro home.

He added that the visit would be aimed at fostering dialogue following recent political tensions.

The meeting was attended by Ol Kalou MP Sammy Douglas Kamau Waweru, popularly known as Ngotho.

Away from the discussions, social media users were quick to notice an "I Love Mugumo" sign installed at Methu's residence.

The display drew comparisons with the "I Love Wamunyoro" landmark at Gachagua's home, with many interpreting it as a reflection of the close political relationship between the two leaders.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post