Former Meru governor Mithika Linturi now says that he doesn't care what will cost him as he promises his party leader Rigathi Gachagua of winning the Meru Gubernatorial seat under the newly formed DCP party in the coming election.
He added that teh DCP party is the party of Unity for all mount Kenya residents adding that he will make sure that the party get majority of seat in the coming polls.
"To my party leader Rigg G. I don't care what it takes to win back this seat. But I must win the Meru Gubernatorial seat in the coming election. It's my work to see that DCP gets majority of seat from Meru county in the coming election," he said.
He added that teh DCP party is the party of Unity for all mount Kenya residents adding that he will make sure that the party get majority of seat in the coming polls.
"To my party leader Rigg G. I don't care what it takes to win back this seat. But I must win the Meru Gubernatorial seat in the coming election. It's my work to see that DCP gets majority of seat from Meru county in the coming election," he said.
Tags
Counties