Tuesday, July 21, 2026 - A single mother has sparked debate on social media after sharing a lighthearted video featuring herself and her young son.WATCH THE VIDEO.
In the clip, the woman is seen joking with the boy after school closed, telling him they would be spending the next six weeks together during the holiday.
The video sparked mixed reactions online, with some viewers focusing on the boy's affectionate behavior toward his mother.WATCH THE VIDEO.
“As a man, make sure you are present and actively involved as your son grows up,” one social media user commented.
Another wrote, “Seems like this is a trend. I've seen some single mums having what I think are inappropriate moments with their sons. It's devastating.”WATCH THE VIDEO.
In the clip, the woman is seen joking with the boy after school closed, telling him they would be spending the next six weeks together during the holiday.
The video sparked mixed reactions online, with some viewers focusing on the boy's affectionate behavior toward his mother.WATCH THE VIDEO.
“As a man, make sure you are present and actively involved as your son grows up,” one social media user commented.
Another wrote, “Seems like this is a trend. I've seen some single mums having what I think are inappropriate moments with their sons. It's devastating.”WATCH THE VIDEO.
Tags
Counties