‘Thieves Cleared Out My Shop Overnight and Left Me Facing Huge Losses, but I Refused to Give Up Searching for Answers,’ Mbale Trader Shares His Experience

My name is Moses, and I come from Mbale, Uganda. Owning a wholesale shop had always been my dream, and after years of hard work, my business was doing well. 

Unfortunately, everything changed the night thieves broke into my shop and stole merchandise worth millions of shillings. I thought I had lost everything, but what happened afterward gave me hope again.

When I arrived at my shop the following morning, I found the doors broken and most of my valuable stock missing.

I immediately reported the theft to the police and informed nearby business owners, but no one knew who had committed the crime. Days turned into weeks, and every lead ended in disappointment.

The financial loss nearly forced me to close my business. I struggled to restock my shop, and many customers began buying from other traders because I no longer had enough merchandise. I felt frustrated and helpless.GET FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post