My Tenant Stopped Paying Rent for Months and Kept Giving Me Empty Promises Every Week, But I Eventually Found a Peaceful Strategy That Made Him Start Paying on Time Again – Wakiso Landlord Shares His Story

My name is Joseph, and I come from Wakiso, Uganda. For several months, one of my tenants refused to pay rent despite making countless promises. 

The situation became stressful because I depended on the rental income to support my family and maintain my property. Today, I am sharing my story to encourage landlords facing similar challenges not to lose hope.

I had always maintained a good relationship with my tenants and treated everyone fairly. However, one particular tenant stopped paying rent and kept giving different excuses every month. I remained patient, hoping the situation would improve, but the unpaid rent continued accumulating.

As time went on, the situation became frustrating. Whenever I asked for my rent, the tenant either avoided me or promised to pay “next week,” but nothing ever changed. 

I tried talking politely, giving reminders, and even extending payment deadlines, but all my efforts seemed unsuccessful. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post