My name is Rose, and I come from Kampala, Uganda. For many years, I lived a life I desperately wanted to leave behind. I repeatedly tried to stop engaging in prostitution, but every attempt ended in disappointment. Today, I am sharing my story to encourage anyone struggling to break free from destructive patterns not to lose hope.
I entered prostitution at a young age because of difficult circumstances and financial hardship. At first, I believed it would only be temporary, but as the years passed, I found myself trapped n a lifestyle that became increasingly difficult to leave. Every time I decided to quit, I would eventually return because I felt I had no other option.
The situation affected every part of my life. I lost confidence in myself, my relationships with family members became strained, and I often felt ashamed and hopeless. Deep down, I wanted a fresh start, but I didn’t know where to begin. GET FULL STORY.
I entered prostitution at a young age because of difficult circumstances and financial hardship. At first, I believed it would only be temporary, but as the years passed, I found myself trapped n a lifestyle that became increasingly difficult to leave. Every time I decided to quit, I would eventually return because I felt I had no other option.
The situation affected every part of my life. I lost confidence in myself, my relationships with family members became strained, and I often felt ashamed and hopeless. Deep down, I wanted a fresh start, but I didn’t know where to begin. GET FULL STORY.