“My Children Were Forced to Drop Out of School After We Could No Longer Afford Their Fees, But When All Hope Seemed Lost, Our Lives Took an Unexpected Turn – Kabale Mother Shares Her Inspiring Story

My name is Margaret, and I come from Kabale, Uganda. There was a time when I thought my children’s education had come to an end because I could no longer afford to pay their school fees. Watching them stay at home while other children went to school broke my heart. Today, I am sharing my story to encourage parents facing similar financial challenges never to lose hope.

My husband and I worked hard to provide for our family, but after our business suffered heavy losses, our income dropped significantly. We struggled to meet our daily needs, and eventually we could no longer afford school fees. One by one, my children were forced to drop out of school.

Seeing them at home every day was painful. They constantly asked me when they would return to school, but I had no answers. I tried borrowing money from friends and relatives, but it was never enough to keep them in school. I felt like I had failed them as a mother. READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post