The Day My Luck Changed After 15 Years of Failure, Endless Setbacks, and Disappointments Finally Revealed What Had Been Holding Me Back All Along

 


My name is Andrew. For fifteen years, I carried a burden that nobody around me fully understood.

I worked hard. I respected people. I tried every opportunity that came my way.

But somehow, every time I moved closer to success, something happened that pushed me backward.

I started my first business when I was twenty-eight. I invested all my savings into a small shop.

For the first few months, things looked promising. Then my biggest supplier closed, leaving me with no stock.

I borrowed money to restart. The second attempt failed.

Then the third. After years of trying, people stopped asking how my business was doing because they already expected bad news.

My friends who started with nothing became successful. Some built houses.Some bought vehicles.

I remained in the same place. Inside, I became angry. I started blaming everyone.

I blamed competitors. I blamed relatives. I blamed myself.One day, I looked at my old business documents and realized something painful.

The biggest thing I had lost was not money. It was confidence.READ FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post