‘For Five Years I Could Not Sleep Peacefully in My Own House, and Every Night I Went to Bed Filled With Fear,’ Rebecca Shares Her Emotional Journey

My name is Rebecca, and there was a time when darkness terrified me. When evening came, I became anxious because I knew another sleepless night was waiting for me.

It all started shortly after my husband and I moved into our newly built house. At first, everything was normal. We were excited to begin a new chapter with our children.

But after a few months, I began waking suddenly in the middle of the night. Sometimes I heard sounds that frightened me. Other times I felt overwhelmed by fear without knowing why. Whether these experiences were caused by stress, anxiety, or something I could not explain, they slowly took control of my life.

I stopped sleeping properly. I became exhausted during the day. I lost interest in cooking, visiting friends, and even attending family gatherings. My husband tried to encourage me, but he also worried because he could see how deeply afraid I had become.

We sought medical advice, and I followed the recommendations I received. The support helped, but I still felt emotionally unsettled and struggled to regain my confidence. GET FULL STORY.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post