Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gachagua Reveals Where Plans For His Ouster Is Being Discussed, Reveals Who KK Have Been Waiting For

Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua confirmed the impeachment rumors and attributed them to an unnamed aide of President William Ruto.

During a three-hour interview with vernacular stations at his official Karen residence on Sunday night, the Deputy President stated that he had received reports indicating that 21 MPs had gathered at the home of a Cabinet Secretary from the Mt. Kenya region.

“I hear the Minister disclosed to the MPs what I said during a past Cabinet meeting, which is wrong since members of the Cabinet have taken a vow not to discuss details of Cabinet conversations,” he said.


Gachagua claimed that although his detractors within the Kenya Kwanza administration desired his removal, they lacked the necessary votes to impeach him. He thinks the scheme would now try to depose him by using Raila Odinga, the leader of the opposition, becoming the next head of state.

“I’m not scared, if my mistakes are to defend my people, I’m guilty, I don't have the money to bribe the MPs to protect my job, I will pack my luggage which can’t fill a truck and leave from this place (referring to Karen residence),” he said.

He however, voiced a surprise at claims that Mt. Kenya leaders were spearheading the impeachment process against him due to his support of the interests of his community.

“If there is that motion, they should first go back to their electorate and explain to the people who voted for me. It is Kenyans, especially the Mt Kenya people who supported me and Ruto overwhelmingly. It's not MPs who elected me. It's Kenyans. They should get the signatures from Kenyans, not MPs," said Gachagua.

Post a Comment

0 Comments