Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Husband Is a Stingy Dude, Despite Him Earning 70K a Month, He Still Can't Fulfil His Mainly Responsibilities" Lucy From Buruburu narrates

How teens have been turned into slay queens | Drum

I understand very well that marriage isn't based on money nor material things but based on virtues like trust, honesty and love but it should be understood that for all this to be witnessed in a marriage, money has to be present.

It's money that makes marriages work and run smoothly and this shouldn't be taken lightly. It's so shameful that many people attack women for demanding some cash from their husband saying that such women are after money.

Can love be served on a plate for dinner? Can love be worn to cover nakedness? Money is what gets lovers food and clothes its money that solves every marriage's basic needs! All this nonsense of people criticizing women for demanding money to be fueled into marriage relationships should come to an end.

Three years ago I got married to Joseph who works as a Sales marketer. In dating stages all were good since he would provide for me without even me asking for it. I'm shocked how all these changed just after me saying "I do" to him. Or maybe in dating stages he was campaigning.

The fact that we have a son together should make him more responsible but his behavior shocks me day in day out. He doesn't allow me to touch even a single coin from him and if I need a pack of salt he asks for the till to send Ksh 7 bob.

He neglects some of the responsibilities and life is tough on my side since I have no place to go with a child who will need to be fed and in this harsh economic state of our country I had to seek help of Dr Mugwenu a native doctor from Vihiga who after an appointment with him casted his Powerful Spells that worked instantly as promised and my husband is a changed man since he nowadays gives me a portion of his salary to get food stuffs and he provides like a normal man thanks to Dr Mugwenu's help.

MUGWENU DOCTORS EXERCISE DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY; NEITHER PATIENT'S FILE RECORDS, IDENTITY NOR SECRETS IS SHARED TO A THIRD PARTY OR MADE PUBLIC UNLESS OTHERWISE PATIENT'S/ON THEIR OWN VOLITION WISHES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. MUGWENU DOCTORS OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN MAJENGO TOWN VIHIGA COUNTY WESTERN KENYA.

He heals pressure, diabetes ulcers, gonorrhea, syphilis, TB, manhood weakness among other things. The doctor also solves life challenges such as love issues, family problems, hardships in business, increases your luck, which is winning lottery games and court cases, promotion at work and clears away devilish spirits and dreams. For consultations call: +254740637248 https://mugwenudoctors.com Email: mugwenudoctors@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments