Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

"I CANT SURPASS TWO DAYS WITHOUT OUT HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, I'M UNABLE TO QUIT THE HABIT AND I'M AFRAID MEN WILL INFECT ME WITH VIRUSES" NDANU FROM KITENGELA TEARFULLY NARRATES

How teens have been turned into slay queens | Drum

The habit of loving sexual intercourse has always made me feel less of a woman. It’s not just loving sex but it's more of obsession and addiction since I don't even have a type of men that I sleep with but I'm ashamed to say that I bed whoever comes my way.

Sometimes I force them to sleep with me by desperate moves and it seems like men in our area have noticed my behavior. Many tell me that it's normal for me to be obsessed with sex since I'm a Kamba but I feel like I'm over doing it.

A day or two without intimacy brings about discomfort to me as I struggle focusing and I feel like my body is on heat and an orgasm is the only way to cool and quench the crave. 

Men always dump me since they always feel like I'm a whore for demanding a lot in the bedroom not once a week but twice a day. I have tried to quit this habit that has grown into addiction but sadly I find myself inserting fingers and giving my self-pleasure whenever I failed to get a man to dismantle me.

I tried to seek help through prayers from preachers and counselling sessions from therapists but after every session I find myself moaning to strokes of the same people I approach for help. 

I'm afraid that I will catch infections and viruses but it's beyond my reach to quit this habit. Luckily I was introduced to a reputable powerful traditional herbalist from Vihiga called Dr Mugwenu who had previously helped many people with similar cases. 

I narrated the issue to him with shame all over my face but he assured me it was a no brainer to him and after he performed his Powerful Cleansing Rituals my situation never remained the same.

My sexual addiction and obsession melted away and I was very happy to begin a new chapter of my life as a decent and a woman with ultimate self-respect

MUGWENU DOCTORS EXERCISE DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY; NEITHER PATIENT'S FILE RECORDS, IDENTITY NOR SECRETS IS SHARED TO A THIRD PARTY OR MADE PUBLIC UNLESS OTHERWISE PATIENT'S/ON THEIR OWN VOLITION WISHES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. MUGWENU DOCTORS OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN MAJENGO TOWN VIHIGA COUNTY WESTERN KENYA.

He heals pressure, diabetes ulcers, gonorrhea, syphilis, TB, manhood weakness among other things. The doctor also solves life challenges such as love issues, family problems, hardships in business, increases your luck, which is winning lottery games and court cases, promotion at work and clears away devilish spirits and dreams. For consultations call: +254740637248 https://mugwenudoctors.com Email: mugwenudoctors@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments