Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ingiza Yote, Then Nikasikia Bibi Akisema, Nimeinua, Zama Sasa, Katambe. Tears Started Flowing and I was forced to Do This

I am a primary school teacher in Makueni, having transferred from Nyeri last year. I am married with three children, and my wife runs an MPESA shop in Nyeri. Before my transfer, we were very close, and she loved me deeply.

For the first three months after my transfer, she remained affectionate, always making sure to say hello even when I wasn’t near my phone.

However, as time passed, I noticed a change. When I called her, she seemed less enthusiastic, responding as if I were a stranger. I initially thought she was just busy with our children.

Then, a friend informed me that she was seeing a traffic police officer. He had seen the officer visiting my house late at night several times. 

Taking his words seriously, I decided to investigate. I told my wife I was supervising exams and wouldn’t be home that weekend, making her believe I wouldn’t be around. I then traveled and stayed at my friend’s apartment near our house.

At 9 PM, my friend, visibly shaken, pointed out the window and said, “Look, that’s the man.” I saw a well-built man enter my house, and my wife quickly let him in. After waiting for about 30 minutes, I tiptoed to our bedroom window and overheard their conversation.

“Ingiza yote, then nikasikia bibi akisema, ,nimeinua,zama sasa,katambe”.

Tears streamed down my face as I listened. I wanted to confront them but feared the officer might harm me. I called my wife and told her I had heard everything. She coldly replied, “If you want, you can leave me. I’m moving out tomorrow.”

I spent the night at my friend’s place and returned to Makueni the next morning. Upon arrival, I received a message from my wife saying, “Come and close your house, I have moved on.” From that day, she started living with the police officer.

I stayed for 7 months with depression, desperation and despare.But one day I said I won’t leave my children behind. I started looking for a solution. For a whole month,I had figured out what to do in order to win my wife back,Luckily,a fellow teacher introduced me to Dr Mugwenu.

He told me he had faced the same situation and after he consulted the Dr,he managed to win his wife back.I took his contacts,which are: Phone number +254740637248
Email: mugwenudoctors@gmail.com

I made sure I was dealing with someone who could solve my problems.So,I checked even his website, which is www.mugwenudoctors.com

I contacted Mugwenu,who told me to see them in their Nirobi office.I did so.

After a month, my wife separated with her police officer.Shockingly, she personally came to Makueni to apologize. We are now together. Do not be limited by location.

You can get the help you need wherever you are through distance healing. This is when we help people who are not physically present with us. It does not matter where you are, we can assist you successfully.

CHOOSE ONE AND CALL NOW +254740637248 AND HAVE YOUR LIFE CHANGED

Money spells that work faster Call +254740637248.Everyone needs financial success and freedom in life that’s why I’m here to help Call +254740637248.Financial success Call +254740637248.Instant money in bank Call +254740637248Instant money into your house Call +254740637248Pay loans and debits today Call +254740637248Fix relationshipsPromotion at work Call us today +254740637248Increase in your salaryUnlock your luck todayGet a better jobLuck in your businessessWealth in a relationshipFinancial success in familyMoney multiplication in life .

Mugwenu doctor’s exercises doctor-patient confidentiality; neither patient’s file records, identity nor secrets will be shared to a third party or made public unless otherwise patient/s on their own volition wishes to give a testimony!

Treatment & Healing services offered within Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda. | Contact Number: +254 740 637 248
Location: Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda

Post a Comment

0 Comments