Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

“I heard Strange Sounds From The Roof Of my House Every Night, After Few Days I Lost One of My Child” Screaming for Help I Could Not Believe What I Saw

"I could not sleep full enough whenever I retired to bed to take a rest. My life was full of horror to an extend that I had opted to abandon the house had constructed using my own money to go and rent in Nairobi.”

I remember 2023 like yesterday when my peace was taken away from me after a long tussle with my relatives.


Since then, trouble brewed, I recall it did not lapse two month and as of august I started hearing strange voices in the roof of my house I had built in the same land.

Peace got lost and whenever I entered my house, what I felt was too much fatigue and unendless headaches.

Life changed from the normal, I could not believe my Uncle can do this to me. People whom I could refered to as my parent.

In 2024 January, I lost one of my elder daughter, the situation was such severe.

My Uncles words had come to pass. A move that made me think of relocating to another rental apartment 2.5 Km from where I stayed at Kasarani, Nairobi.

However, who is God?

I recall it was in March, when a friend of mine introduced to me to one traditional healer by name Dr Mugwenu. I did call him at +254740637248 and explained to him what I went through.

“Dr Mugwenu told me the importance of having protection spells in our life, the White magic spells and the Witchcraft Spells. I did not hesitate to give a try. Thanks to God. Today I am living safe in the house where I had no peace. What I heard every night came to an end and Thanks to Dr Mugwenu.”

I request any other person who has same serious problem like me to Contact Dr Mugwenu via his contact +254740637248 and get assisted.

10 PROBLEMS IN LIFE EVERYBODY OR MANY ARE FACING AND HOW TO SOLVE THIS.

Here is the Phone Number +254740637248. Ask Dr Mugwenu today and get a solution to what you are facing in life.

1. Solve Lack of MONEY PROBLEMS. Call 0740637248

2. Your HUSBAND or LOVER Left Away and Want to Bring Him Back this solved.Call 0740637248.

~Your Husband and Wife or Lover has been cheating on you and want to know who Exactly have he or she been using to cheat on you- Get this solved. Call 0740637248.

3. My WIFE or LOVER Left Away and Want to Bring Her Back- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

4. Your Family Members and Relatives Live Fighting Each Day Because of Land Issues- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

5. You don’t sleep at night because of evil spirits- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

6. Somebody stole your Star[Nyota] and you are still in the village suffering without a Job. Your children and family are suffering. Wherever you get a job, you get fired – Get this solved.Call 0740637248

7. You Start a Business and End Up Closing instead of Thriving/ Expanding – Get this solved.Call 0740637248

READ ALSO Sad News After Shocking Details Emerge of Kenyans Who Stole Goats During Monday Protests Commit Suicide
8. You have been sick for 1, 2, 3 many years without knowing the cause of the disease- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

9. Your Husband and Wife or Lover has been cheating on you and want to know who Exactly have he or she been using to cheat on you- Get this solved. Call 0740637248

10. You have lacked money to continue with your education, educate your children or your parents have failed to educate you and yet they have money- GET THIS SOLVED call 0740637248 

Treatment & Healing services offered within Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda. | Contact Number: +254 740 637 248
Location: Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda

Post a Comment

0 Comments