Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Being a Kenyan Pastor I Am Not Quick to Take Action, I Consult God Always But Killing My Father Was the Worst Mistake

As a Kenyan pastor, I have always believed in the power of prayer and the guidance of God in every decision I make.

My faith has been my anchor, especially during the most challenging times. However, there was a period in my life when my faith was tested in ways I could never have imagined.

It all began when my father started acting strangely. He was a strong man, both in spirit and in body, but suddenly, he became weak and frail. His behavior changed, and he seemed to be under some dark influence. 

My mother, too, fell ill with a mysterious disease that no doctor could diagnose. It was as if a dark cloud had settled over our family.

I prayed fervently, seeking God’s wisdom and intervention. But as days turned into weeks, the situation only worsened

My father’s condition deteriorated, and my mother’s illness showed no signs of improvement. Desperation led me to seek help beyond the church..

That’s when I heard about Dr. Mugwenu, a renowned healer known for his ability to combat witchcraft and dark forces. 

Despite my initial hesitation, I decided to consult him, hoping he could provide the answers and healing we so desperately needed.

Dr. Mugwenu listened to my story with great empathy. He performed a series of rituals and spells, and to my astonishment, my father’s condition began to improve. My mother, too, started to regain her strength. It was as if the dark cloud was finally lifting.

Through Dr. Mugwenu’s help, we discovered that our family had been bewitched by someone close to us. The revelation was shocking, but it also brought a sense of relief. We now knew the source of our suffering and could take steps to protect ourselves.

Looking back, I realize that seeking Dr. Mugwenu’s help was a turning point in our lives. It taught me that while faith and prayer are powerful, sometimes God works through others to bring about healing and deliverance. 

My father’s recovery and my mother’s healing were nothing short of miraculous, and I am forever grateful for the guidance and support we received.

This experience strengthened my faith and reminded me of the importance of being open to different forms of help. It also reinforced my belief that, no matter how dark the situation may seem, there is always hope and a way forward.

Contact Dr Mugwenu at call or Whatsapp +254740637248.

10 PROBLEMS IN LIFE EVERYBODY OR MANY ARE FACING AND HOW TO SOLVE THIS.

Here is the Phone Number +254740637248. Ask Dr Mugwenu today and get a solution to what you are facing in life.

1. Solve Lack of MONEY PROBLEMS. Call 0740637248

2. Your HUSBAND or LOVER Left Away and Want to Bring Him Back this solved.Call 0740637248.

~Your Husband and Wife or Lover has been cheating on you and want to know who Exactly have he or she been using to cheat on you- Get this solved. Call 0740637248.

3. My WIFE or LOVER Left Away and Want to Bring Her Back- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

4. Your Family Members and Relatives Live Fighting Each Day Because of Land Issues- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

5. You don’t sleep at night because of evil spirits- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

6. Somebody stole your Star[Nyota] and you are still in the village suffering without a Job. Your children and family are suffering. Wherever you get a job, you get fired – Get this solved.Call 0740637248

7. You Start a Business and End Up Closing instead of Thriving/ Expanding – Get this solved.Call 0740637248

8. You have been sick for 1, 2, 3 many years without knowing the cause of the disease- Get this solved.Call 0740637248

9. Your Husband and Wife or Lover has been cheating on you and want to know who Exactly have he or she been using to cheat on you- Get this solved. Call 0740637248

10. You have lacked money to continue with your education, educate your children or your parents have failed to educate you and yet they have money- GET THIS SOLVED call 0740637248

Post a Comment

0 Comments