Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meet Fabian Ole Sekut: The Only Man To Have Survived An Attack By Dangerous, All-conquering Evil Spirits in Narok "The Night Is Dark, Full Of Unseen Terrors and Evil Beings"

Fabian Ole Sekut is now 35, has resumed work and dating a cute Maasai babe very much interested in him and his humorous laugh. He still has remnants of the dark past he went through. His right eye is covered with an eye-patch. He had to gorge out that particular eye in a bid to stop bleeding, as the evil spirits that attacked him used it as a passageway to enter his frail body. It was the only way, at the time, to stop more of them accessing his unsound mind.

Fabian likes to smile, even when narrating the horrors of seeing evil spirits face to face. Such a strong lad he is now, capable of finding humor in an event that almost took his life. 

As he narrated to me what happened, rather than join me in using a handkerchief to wipe away tears, he smiles, using his hands like a reporter to lay down the details of his horrific journey.

"My first encounter with them was in 2018, just months after being appointed by the County Government to head a Malaria campaign in my county of Narok. I can't describe them well, in terms of how they look like, but just know that I couldn't eat or sleep for days after that. Within a month, the attacks became frequent. I would faint most of the time. As such, I couldn't continue working and I had to issue a resignation letter. My mother tried to take me to the hospital, but they too got fed up with my screaming, the seizures and mental breakdowns. No drug they offered worked against the evil spirits. They are supernatural, and as such, couldn't be tamed by a painkiller or an antibiotic. Eventually, they brought me home in chains and told my mother to hope for the best".

Fabian still remembers the night sweats. His body would tremble, goosebumps all over, whenever the evil spirits got into him. The nightmares were straight from hell. He became bony, had scratch marks all over his skin and often tried to use his nails to get them out. 

The night that he lost his eye was also the one his mother remembers the most. She was there when Fabian grabbed a kitchen knife and plunged it into his eye. She screamed in terror, thinking that he wanted to end his life. 

It was also the night when an uncle called to give her the good news about a traditional herbalist called Dr. Mugwenu who could help him.

"The journey from Narok to Vihiga happened while I was still heavily under attack. I only remember waking up in Vihiga, a man in front of me, who introduced himself as Dr. Mugwenu and announced that my torturous encounter is over. Using his powerful spells, a Spiritual Cleansing Ritual and a bottle of Habat Nuksi Oil, he was able to completely drive the evil spirits out of my body.

 I have never felt more relieved my entire life. I'm very grateful to Dr. Mugwenu for not only saving my life but also giving me an opportunity to start over. It's been years now, and no such attack has occurred. I recommend him to anyone out there going through a similar situation".

For further insights and consultations, call or WhatsApp Dr. Mugwenu on 0740637248
MUGWENU DOCTORS EXERCISE DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY; NEITHER PATIENT'S FILE RECORDS, IDENTITY NOR SECRETS IS SHARED TO A THIRD PARTY OR MADE PUBLIC UNLESS OTHERWISE PATIENT'S/ON THEIR OWN VOLITION WISHES TO GIVE A TESTIMONY. MUGWENU DOCTORS OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN MAJENGO TOWN VIHIGA COUNTY WESTERN KENYA.

He heals pressure, diabetes ulcers, gonorrhea, syphilis, TB, manhood weakness among other things. The doctor also solves life challenges such as love issues, family problems, hardships in business, increases your luck, which is winning lottery games and court cases, promotion at work and clears away devilish spirits and dreams. For consultations call: +254740637248 https://mugwenudoctors.com Email: mugwenudoctors@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments