Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bank Teller in Premium Tears As He Loses 50K To a Witchdoctor Who Cheated Him That He'll Get a Well-paying Job

Education has lost its value as it used to be in the past years. Nowadays people are not employed based on the academic performance but instead favourism, bribery among others has made educated people lack jobs as a result. I never imagined that after graduating from my university education I will struggle to get a job. My name is Zephania Marango and am 27 years of age living in Kitale.

After graduating from one of the universities in Uasin Gishu County I knew it will be easy for me to get a job given that I had performed well in my Bachelor degree in computer science and technology but I find it difficult for me to achieve the dream. 

I fumbled for two years doing interviews 

Post a Comment

0 Comments