Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

"He Blocked Me, He's Not Talking To Me" Lady Who Posted Video Of Boyfriend Washing Her Underwear Regrets as He Ends Relationship

Lady cries out as boyfriend breaks up with her. Photo: @joywealth4
Source: UGC

A young woman is heartbroken after her boyfriend ended their relationship because she posted a video of him washing her underwear. The incident has sparked a heated debate online about privacy and respect in relationships.

The woman, identified as @joywealth4 on TikTok, shared a video of her boyfriend doing a chore many consider personal. The video quickly went viral, attracting many comments and reactions. While some viewers found the video amusing, others felt it was an invasion of the boyfriend's privacy.

The boyfriend was among those who were not pleased. He felt humiliated by the public exposure of such an intimate moment. In a message to his girlfriend, he expressed his deep disappointment and embarrassment, revealing that even his friends had mocked him.

"I know I have not been replying to your texts since Monday. I was just trying to be nice and be that man you want, and you made a video of me. Not just that, you went ahead to post it and I appeared on the blogs. I'm disappointed and embarrassed. My guys are even making fun of me. Let's just go our separate ways. Look for a man you can be fooling on social media," he wrote.

Following this, he blocked her on all platforms and stopped communicating with her. Desperate and regretful, the woman took to social media to plead for help. "You people should help me beg my boyfriend. He has blocked me and he's not talking to me," she cried out in a follow-up post.

Social media users had mixed reactions. Some sympathized with the boyfriend, agreeing that certain things should remain private. Others offered advice to the woman on how to win back her boyfriend's trust. One user commented, "It's not everything you bring to social media."

Post a Comment

0 Comments